Cool Sounds For Heads
- a.My Back Feels Light
b.What Can You Say
- Moving Away
- Parchman Farm/ Moaning
- Blue Wednesday Speaks
- Scarborough Fair
- Coming Home Babe
- Ken E Henson: Guitar, vocals
- Peter Measroch: Piano, organ, flute, harpsichord, vocals on 2, 3 & 5
- George Wolfaardt: Bass, flute, drums, vocals on 2, 3 & 5
- Sean Bergin: Flute, saxophone
- Robbie Pavid: percussion on 4, 6, 7 & 8
- Brian Gibson: bass, vocals on 4, 6, 7 & 8
Musicians on track 1 are unconfirmed.
1970, EMI PARLOPHONE, PCSJ 12070
Almost all of these tracks were released on the 2005 CD 'Silver Trees & Totum' by Fresh Music.
'My Back Feels Light/What Can You Say' is available on a Retrofresh compilation titled 'Astral Daze - Psychedelic South African Rock 1968-1972'. This CD features 18 classic, rare and obscure tracks (16 of which have never previously been released on official CDs before). This CD was compiled by Benjy Mudie and Brian Currin with major input from SA rock collector Tertius Louw.
Buy Abstract Truth on CD from Fresh Music
'Cool Sounds For Heads' is a compilation of tracks from 'Totum' and 'Silver Trees' and included one previously unavailable track 'My Back Feels Light/What Can You Say'.
Info from Tertius Louw, December 2001 and Robbie Pavid, June 2005.
South Africa's Rock Classics
South Africa's Rock Legends